Thursday 8 October 2015

Tracking test


Day at the beach - (Tracking test) from Abbey Armstrong on Vimeo.
I really enjoyed creating this test as I think the tracking tool is useful and I see how it could be used to create some really cool visuals. To create this shot I used the mocha tracking tool on adobe after effects and chose a couple of points that stuck out from the background to assure a steady track, and these certain points took the form of a couple of rocks on the beach here. After I had a strong track I created a null object to paste that information into and then parented my images with it, which included; a distant glacier, a beach umbrella and a walrus. Then for finishing touches to this shot I created an adjustment layer and messed around with the colour balance to give the scene a warmer feeling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment