Saturday 16 December 2017

Do you want Frights with that - Character Development


I felt that I needed one more supernatural and female character so I brainstormed what supernatural creature she could be and narrowed it down to a ghost or werewolf. In the end I chose a werewolf and created this buff biker chick.

I gave her a tough biker outfit and chose the name "Rivet"
I then played around with her look and hairstyle

Some designs for her wolf form
I later changed her from a werewolf to a werebear as I wasn't keen on the wolf designs and thought a bear was cooler
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I then refined the designs of my other supernatural characters

 I deiced to give Delano an altered version of the hairstyle I first tried with Rivet


No comments:

Post a Comment